The Lattice Science is a bibliographic database🔗 containing abstracts and citations for academic peer-reviewed Literature (s), Journal (s), Book (s) and Conference Proceeding (s). Lattice Science is the medium for distributing a wide-ranging impression of the world innovation yield in the area of Science, Engineering, Technology, Management, Humanities and Medical Sciences.
As research becomes increasingly global, interdisciplinary and collaborative, you can make sure that critical research from around the world is not missed when you choose Lattice Science. Lattice Science also provides citation of published paper (s).
The publisher of the journal (s) and conference organizer (s) of conference (s) can fill Title Suggestion Form🔗 to suggest title (s) to the Lattice Science. The suggested title (s) will evaluate by ‘Content Evaluation Board (CEB)’🔗 and recommended list of the title (s) will be uploaded in the resources🔗 of the Lattice Science. Title (s) of the resources🔗 of the Lattice Science will be updated quarterly in the month of April, August and December.
The title (s) that suggested by the publisher of the journal (s) and organizer of the conference (s) will be evaluated by CEB🔗 of Lattice Science and the recommended title (s) will be subject to (i) include a title in the Lattice Science database (ii) exclude a title from the lattice science database. The contents of the indexed title (s) to be evaluated year-round by the CEB🔗 to maintain the quality of the Lattice Science. A title of the journal and conference should meet minimum of following requirement:
- The title should publish Peer-Reviewed Content🔗.
- The title should be published on a regular basis.
- The title should have an ISSN that has been confirmed by the ISSN International Centre🔗.
- The title should have English Language.
- The title should have references in Roman Script.
- The title should have a Publication Ethics and Publication Malpractice Statement🔗.
- The title should have an Identifier (example DOI🔗).
- The title should have Peer Review Policy🔗.
- The title should have Plagiarism Policy🔗.
Article (s) of the title (journal and conference) will be uploaded in the bibliographic database🔗 of the Lattice Science those titles are recommended by CEB🔗 and indexed in the resources🔗 of the Lattice Science. Article (s) of the title to be uploaded in the bibliographic database🔗 of the Lattice Science if: